[Qgis-developer] Retrieve Python console from off top of screen

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 10 08:55:45 PST 2015

I've sometimes had my console open up that way.  The top was only a
little bit up off the screen but enough that I could not click on it to
move it.

I think what I did was resize the console window by grabbing the bottom
and it moved the top bar down into the window.

It did not make sense but it worked.  More that once. :-)

*Worth Lutz*