[Qgis-developer] QWC - Add vector layer to GetPrint Request?

beiling at gbd-consult.de beiling at gbd-consult.de
Wed Dec 16 05:16:07 PST 2015

First of all,
great to here that a "QWC II" is planned for the near future!  :)
Nevertheless, I have a question about the current QWC and the GetPrint
Request.

I'd like to append an openlayers vector layer, which I am creating in
the map, to the getprint Request. How can that be done?

I've looked through the source code and in the QGISExtensions.js I
found the possibility to append the 'highlightParams'. Unfortunately I
cant figure out how to adapt this method to work with my layer.

So my question: Can anyone tell me a link to a doc or a thread, which
serves as a starting point for me? Or give me a clue about how to add a
vector layer to the GetPrint and thus to my printcomposer template?

Thank you
Marc