[Qgis-developer] qgis2web 1.0.0-beta1 launched

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Wed Dec 16 05:32:47 PST 2015

I've released a first beta of qgis2web version 1.0.0. I've made the jump to
v1 because all features are available for both OL3 and Leaflet exports.
Recent major additions include support for multiple projections in OL3,
along with geocode, geolocate, and measure. Leaflet now uses qgis2web
templates, which have also been simplified to make them much more useful.

I've not made this version experimental in the QGIS plugins repo, as I have
tested as well as I can, and hopefully there will not be a large number of
new bugs. It also means I stand a better chance of getting more bug reports
in.

As always, if anyone is able to contribute to the development of the plugin,
I'd be very grateful.