[Qgis-developer] Processing - Set style for raster layer bug?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:03:21 PST 2015

Frank

Sorry for the late reply

This looks like an issue when refreshing the layer after the new style
is set. The iface.mapCanvas().refresh() call doesn't seem to be
working. I will try to see if there's another way of doing this now. I
remember this was working fine at the time, but maybe there have been
changes in the rendering engine and that line has to be updated

Will let you know if this is fixed

Thanks for your report.

Victor