[Qgis-developer] Feature fix #4273 and possibly #3756 (qgsdecorationitem)

Duncan drrunnacles at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 04:52:19 PST 2015

Hi,

I've been having a bit of a look around the code for this and think it
would be a fairly small job to  implement and thought I'd let you know
that I planned to have a go at it.

I think this is probably of interest to Médéric Ribreux, who posted an
update recently, or Tim Sutton, who is the assignee of #3756.

I plan to start with qgsdecorationnortharrow but thought that the idea
in #3756 for using page percentage seemed better than just adding some
more defined locations, as suggested in #4273.

I hope this is ok. Let me know if you have any input.

Thanks,

Duncan