[Qgis-developer] Identify tool on WFS layers: wrong feature ID?

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 02:28:59 PST 2015

Hi all,

just found that identify tool reports wrong feature IDs for WFS layers.
For example, if I look in raw server response feature has id = 4, but
QGIS identify tool for the same feature show another id = 1.

After looking in sources I found that WFS provider (maybe others too?)
maintains mapping between "real" IDs and "internal" IDs, so identify tool
show "internal" ID, while in all edit operations used "real" ID.

Are there any reasons to not report "real" feature ID?

--
Alexander Bruy