[Qgis-developer] QGIS financial report 2014 (second half of the year)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Feb 4 02:02:43 PST 2015

Hi,

Many of the QGIS users or developers support the QGIS project
financially. We are very grateful for your sponsorings and donations.

To make the governance of the QGIS project more transparent we would
like to share our financial report with you - to show you how we spend
your donations and sponsoring money:
http://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/finance/index.html

Note, that I took over responsibility of the finances starting on July
1, 2014 - so the report only contains half a year. The 2015 report will
be the first report covering a full year.

Thank you again for supporting our project financially,

Andreas Neumann
Treasurer, QGIS project