[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.8

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 11 23:14:38 PST 2015

On 11-02-15 23:59, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> Hmm I'm not sure that site is working right.  I'm the same as Anita.  I
> can only see a hand full of items most of the time and only in thumb
> view, all the others are empty.
>
> Tim do you know what might be going on?

Sidenote: this app has been behaving like this earlier, but we've
managed to get the list before. I created/updated items last version
too, and had problems finding them back later or seem not to be published.

For django hackers with some time to refactor out the changelog app:
https://github.com/kartoza/projecta

Regards,

Richard