[Qgis-developer] Visual changelog for 2.8

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Fri Feb 13 13:30:15 PST 2015

Hi all

If you encounter issues, please file tickets, I will ask Ismail (in cc) to
fix it.

Please note that new entries are placed in a moderation queue and thus do
not appear directly on the page. Only staff users can approve pending
items. I have for convenience approved all pending items so you can see
what is already in the queue - I will fill out item details this week.
Anyone wanting staff access simply write to me and I will add you.

Thanks to everyone for contributing your entries.

Regards

Tim

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:14 AM, Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> On 11-02-15 23:59, Nathan Woodrow wrote:
> > Hmm I'm not sure that site is working right.  I'm the same as Anita.  I
> > can only see a hand full of items most of the time and only in thumb
> > view, all the others are empty.
> >
> > Tim do you know what might be going on?
>
> Sidenote: this app has been behaving like this earlier, but we've
> managed to get the list before. I created/updated items last version
> too, and had problems finding them back later or seem not to be published.
>
> For django hackers with some time to refactor out the changelog app:
> https://github.com/kartoza/projecta
>
> Regards,
>
> Richard

Tim Sutton