[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server and QGIS_OPTION(S)_PATH

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 16 00:54:56 PST 2015

Hi,

I am trying to get correct NULL values in the GetFeatureInfo response of
QGIS server.

Just recently this was fixed by Jürgen - see
http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12114

So I recompiled and tried to configure the NULL setting in a QGIS.ini
file. However, I seem to have troubles with my configuration. Strings
still appear as "" instead of NULL and missing values for numbers as 0.

Here is what I tried:

specified variable QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH in
/etc/apache2/mods-enabled/env.conf:

SetEnv QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH "/etc"

I placed a file at /etc/QGIS/QGIS.ini (also tried QGIS2.ini) - neither
worked.

Content of the file:

[Qgis]
nullValue=NULL

Do you have any idea what I did wrong that NULL values still don't work
in QGIS Server GetFeatureInfo?

Thanks,
Andreas