[Qgis-developer] QGIS Server and QGIS_OPTION(S)_PATH

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Feb 16 01:41:23 PST 2015

Hi Jürgen,

I am sorry - my fault. I compiled and then forgot "make install" - so it
was still using the old version. NULL values are working fine now -
thanks!

I have three more questions regarding the ini file:

1.
should it be QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH or QGIS_OPTION_PATH? I see both
variations out there.

2.
So if, my ini-file is in /etc/QGIS/QGIS.ini I need to point
QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH to

/etc/QGIS ?

3.
should it be QGIS.ini or QGIS2.ini ?

--------------------

I found documentation at
http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/uk/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.html#environment-variables
----------------

     QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH: The variable specifies path to directory with
settings. It works the same ways as QGIS application –optionspath
option. It is looking for settings file in
<QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH>/QGIS/QGIS2.ini. For exaple, to set QGIS server on
Apache to use /path/to/config/QGIS/QGIS2.ini settings file, add to
Apache config:

     SetEnv QGIS_OPTIONS_PATH "/path/to/config/"

Is this information wrong then?

Thanks,
Andreas