[Qgis-developer] "This plugin is broken, invalid syntax"

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Tue Feb 17 07:38:09 PST 2015

Hello,

When I try to install my plugin, QgisGeoJSONExportPlugin, with the
"Manage and Install Plugins..." dialog, the message "This plugin is
broken, invalid syntax" is displayed.

I think that the reason is I uploaded my plugin as
"QgisGeoJSONExportPlugin-master.zip" file containing a
"QgisGeoJSONExportPlugin-master" folder and python does not like the
'-'. Am I right ? How to solve the problem ?

Regards,

Marc

--
Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670