[Qgis-developer] "This plugin is broken, invalid syntax"

Marc Ducobu marc.ducobu at champs-libres.coop
Wed Feb 18 02:56:11 PST 2015

The problem was the name of the folder "QgisGeoJSONExportPlugin-master"
(python does not like the '-'). The solution was to remove the plugin
and re-submit it with a folder name without '-'.

Regards,

Marc

--
Marc Ducobu
Champs Libres

Champs Libres Cooperative SCRLFS
Rue Jean Bury 23 - 4000 Liège - Belgique
BE0541.427.670