[Qgis-developer] Dubt on plugins without repo and bugtrack

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Feb 18 06:40:22 PST 2015

Il 18/02/2015 13:49, Alessandro Pasotti ha scritto:

> I also do not have a strong opinion, if we decide to make them
> mandatory it's perfectly fine, just be prepared to have lot of fakes
> in the homepage field: only a few plugins have a real home page, most
> of the times a github repo is all what they have (but it can count as
> home and tracker).

IMHO a GH page would do as HP for simple plugin; many of these have
reasonable explanations on this (and if not, an user can always send a
pull req).
I think discussing this twice a year is not bad: we are a fast evolving
project, and needs change quickly.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu