[Qgis-developer] Small patch to cleanup enum conversion in class QgsGdalProviderBase

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 04:13:29 PST 2015

Hi David

would be better pull request your patch in the github qgis code. In
this way it's simple to test your patch, add comments and trace the
its life cycle.

here a brief guide how to proceed
http://spatialgalaxy.net/2010/12/27/contributing-to-qgis-using-git/

a similar guide is available inside the qgis code:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/CODING

regards, Luigi Pirelli