[Qgis-developer] Small patch to cleanup enum conversion in class QgsGdalProviderBase

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Fri Feb 20 06:29:23 PST 2015

Hi David,

On Fri, 20. Feb 2015 at 12:39:06 +0100, David Weiß wrote:
> Goal is to improve const and type correctness and shorten the files by
> removing duplicate statements, thus improving code quality.

> Please review.

Making this a pull request would also have feeded the patch into travis-ci and
revealed that this doesn't build as there are now ints passed to the methods
where enums are now expected.

For code quality I'd also keep the last return and remove the default case
instead.  That way the compiler can warn about missing cases (eg. if we missed
one or when new enum values are added to GDAL).  Commited that way as de8a002.

Now back into release packaging mode...

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden             http://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                    IRC: jef on FreeNode