[Qgis-developer] Error in new Metasearch

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Feb 20 08:12:19 PST 2015

Il 19/02/2015 23:18, Tom Kralidis ha scritto:
> Hi Paolo: given 2.8 and 2.6.1 are you still having issues per below?

> Now, using MetaSearch from master (not installed in my home)
> geoportale is working, UNEP still throws an error.

Yeas, still an error with UNEP server clicking on "Service info" :

Errore sconosciuto: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'

Versione installata: 0.3.2 (in /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/MetaSearch)
Versione disponibile: 0.3.2 (in Repository plugin ufficiale QGIS)

Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
*New course* "QGIS for naturalists":