[Qgis-developer] Error in new Metasearch

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:11:57 PST 2015

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 11:12 AM, Paolo Cavallini <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:
> Il 19/02/2015 23:18, Tom Kralidis ha scritto:
>> Hi Paolo: given 2.8 and 2.6.1 are you still having issues per below?

>> Now, using MetaSearch from master (not installed in my home)
>> geoportale is working, UNEP still throws an error.
>
> Yeas, still an error with UNEP server clicking on "Service info" :
>
> Errore sconosciuto: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'
>
> Versione installata: 0.3.2 (in /usr/share/qgis/python/plugins/MetaSearch)
> Versione disponibile: 0.3.2 (in Repository plugin ufficiale QGIS)

This works for me with both a fresh 2.8.0 via OSGeo4W with MetaSearch
0.3.2 default (i.e. not fetched from plugins.qgis.org) as well as a
fresh 2.8.0 via OSGeo4W with fetching the plugin from
plugins.qgis.org.  I'm able to work with the UNEP server at
http://metadata.grid.unep.ch:8080/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw as well as
http://services.grid.unep.ch:8080/geonetwork/srv/eng/csw , tested via
English and Italian locale.  Are these the servers you are working
with?