[Qgis-developer] Print composer font pickers are broken

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Feb 23 00:09:22 PST 2015

On 22-02-15 22:33, Nyall Dawson wrote:

> ... however... making this change meant we got hit with a Qt bug [1]
> which causes font dialogs with a parent window set to effectively
> discard their results. Arghh! The worst part is that Jürgen had
> actually fixed this issue 3 years ago - I should have checked the git
> history on the effected files to see if there was an explicit reason
> the parent wasn't correctly set for these dialogs.

Checking git is one thing (I'm not blaming you for not doing this for
every change...), but maybe also add a comment about this above the line
of code, as more and more people are hacking or trying to clean up in
QGIS, and this knowledge should be IN the code instead of heads and githubs?

Regards,

Richard