[Qgis-developer] The new simplify feature - settings stored in *.qgs-file ?

Larissa Junek junek at gbd-consult.de
Tue Feb 24 02:27:49 PST 2015

Dear all,
I'm describing the new simply feature tool in the user manual 2.8.
Martin Dobias mentioned the possibility to save the simplify settings
in settings. I know that there are severel possibilities to save QGIS
settings in files. For the readers of the user manual I think it's
sufficient to describe that the settings are stored in the *.qgs-file.
Am I barking up the wrong tree with this?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Larissa