[Qgis-developer] The new simplify feature - settings stored in *.qgs-file ?

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 04:13:26 PST 2015

Hi Larissa,

usally settings are saved in the settings managed by QSetting. I
remember this info is already available in the manuals.

this is extracted from:
http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/qgis_configuration.html#network-menu

 Settings are saved in a text file: $HOME/.config/QGIS/QGIS2.conf
 You can find your settings in: $HOME/Library/Preferences/org.qgis.qgis.plist
 Settings are stored in the registry under: HKEY\CURRENT_USER\Software\QGIS\qgis

regards, Luigi Pirelli