[Qgis-developer] Diagram transparency

Christophe Damour sigeal at sigeal.com
Sat Jan 3 06:21:40 PST 2015

Hi,

I can't manage to make diagrams layers transparent using python.
Here is what I do :

dr = QgsLinearlyInterpolatedDiagramRenderer()
ds = QgsDiagramSettings()
ds.transparency = 70
dr.setDiagramSettings(ds)
myLayer.setDiagramRenderer(dr)

The strange thing is that if I open the layer properties dialog,
transparency is correctly set in the diagram's appearence tab.
Moreover, if I validate the dialog, the diagrams become transparent...

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks for any help,

--
Christophe DAMOUR

---