[Qgis-developer] processing - new geoalgorithme FieldsMapper

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Fri Jan 9 05:53:50 PST 2015

Hi, some related questions on the fly:
I'm developping some processing scripts too.
1- What is our policy for new scripts, adding them to QGIS core, or
contribute them to QGIS-processing repository ressources?

 2- How can we handle dependencies, and other ressources linked to a  script
(UI, html templates....) ? This seems possible when commiting to core, but
will not be handled by script installer tool in processing repository

 3 -Is there a plan improve script downloader to a  "plugin-installer" like
tool for scripts, with some filter tools, votings.. ?

Cheers

Régis