[Qgis-developer] Multiple styles per layer

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:01:47 PST 2015

Hello martin,

I have tested today and this feature is great.

In terms of UX, one thing I found strange is the fact that saving presets
and saving styles work differently. Any change to the layer properties
updates the current style, while any change in layers order, visibility or
even choosen style is not saved to the "current" preset. You need to add a
new preset to save that changes.

So, if you want to create a new style you need to add one before you do any
changes to properties, where in the presets you need to do the changes
before you add a new preset (and it's not possible to update it)

Alexandre Neto