[Qgis-developer] [Qgis-psc] Clarification of outcome of PSC meeting 16/1

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 10:12:55 PST 2015

Oh - sorry - I did not think of that but:

Numpy Scipy
http://www.scipy.org/scipylib/faq.html#do-numpy-and-scipy-support-python-3-x

matplotlib
http://matplotlib.org/users/whats_new.html

I guess unless you use a _very_ specific module you are safe.

At least I could not find any module I use which is not available in python3

regards
Werner