[Qgis-developer] guestimating plug-in dev time?

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 01:56:17 PST 2015

Hi Remi

Such plugin should be quite easy to write - I would assume up to one day of
work for an experienced pyqgis developer. For a newcomer it may take few
more days to get familiar with the API, tools, environment and so on.

For the refresh of rendering after geometry editing - that should work out
of the box and I would consider it a bug if it does not.

Regards
Martin