[Qgis-developer] QEP and PR for new Authentication Configuration System

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at eau-adour-garonne.fr
Mon Jan 19 12:36:59 PST 2015

Hi Larry, very interesting QEP!

I'm not an expert of authentification systems at all. Here, I would love to
have QGIS be able to auto identify itself using Windows session user
information. That's what we do with internal webapps with Firefox.  Please
consider also use cases for system administrator that configure all qgis
profiles. How can we achieve that without having users take care of master
keywords?

Cheers
Régis