[Qgis-developer] Processing disappeared from QGIS master?

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 03:10:29 PST 2015

True, I was confusing versions. The "normal" syntax does not work with 2.1.4.

This is weird, because you need to indicate the algorithm to use...so
without that 0 it shouldn't work. Another one of this annoying SAGA
mysteries....

I will fix that call to gdal_io. Other modules, however, seems to
accept the algorithm index/name correctly. I tried the export passing
the algorithm name instead of 0, and it also fails

Thanks for your help!

BTW, did anyone find SAGA 2.1.4 to be extremely slow?. It takes a lot
of time to launch SAGA before it starts doing the actual computing,
there is a huge overhead. With several calls per Processing algorithm,
the time it takes to run is rather long...