[Qgis-developer] Plugin repo: status

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 03:54:40 PST 2015

Hi!

Basically I don't care about having plugins with "legal issues".
The only question for me is, is QGIS as a Project liable for serving
this plugins in the official repository?

If we (as Project) can say: "We are not responsible for any legality
issues our hosted plugins may cause" I am ok with hosting them all :)
The question with  howto check every plugin for such issues is
secondary - I guess we already have some online ..

just my 2¢
regards
Werner