[Qgis-developer] Fwd: Data-defined buttons for "en masse" size and rotation

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Tue Jan 20 13:43:28 PST 2015

Hi Vincent

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM, Vincent Mora
<vincent.mora at oslandia.com> wrote:
> On 19/01/2015 21:04, Anita Graser wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Vincent Mora
>>> The dialog will propose some buttons to
>>> auto-set the function parameters (minValue and maxValue) by analyzing the
>>> data.
>>
>> Will it be possible to select different percentiles?
>
> I don't understand what you mean by different percentiles. Can you explain
> it a bit to me so I can put it in :)

I'm thinking of functionality similar to raster renderers where the
user can chose to load the min/max raster values, a certain percentile
e.g. 2% and 98% or based on standard deviations. Similar could be
offered to load values from an attribute column.

Best wishes,
Anita