[Qgis-developer] Data-defined buttons for "en masse" size and rotation

Vincent Mora vincent.mora at oslandia.com
Thu Jan 22 06:35:01 PST 2015

Hi Regis,

Here is a PR for one element of this feature
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/1853

It's only the ground work, so you have no GUI to help you setup the
expression for the size & rotation, but you can use scale_exp and
scale_linear to define your value range and the corresponding symbol
size range. It works for line width too. The legend's symbol does
dissapear though, but I believe it's due to the data defined size. I'll
work on the legend to have something meaningful when using size expressions.

If you can recompile the branch and give feedback, it will be welcome.

Thanks,

V.