[Qgis-developer] Export to web: OpenLayers, Leaflet, Threejs

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jan 22 07:28:36 PST 2015

Hi all.

I'm doing a course, and we found several potential issues, some of them
related:

* openlayers export: if a layer has a transparency in QGIS, the exported
page has black polygons instead of transparent ones
* the opacity control of qgis2leaf does not seem to work.

More generally, the three plugins do a very similar job, but have
different interfaces, and different behaviour, e.g. one shows a preview,
two open an external browser directly, others not, two allow to save the
result to a specified layer, etc.
It would be very good if the interfaces and the behaviour would be
unified, for maximum ease of users. I do not mean to change much in the
plugin itself, just cosmetic stuff.
Perhaps even better if the three could be unified (and possibly brought
to core), but that requires obviously much more effort.
I'm available for help if useful.

All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu