[Qgis-developer] Export to web: OpenLayers, Leaflet, Threejs

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 07:36:42 PST 2015

I am discussing with the author of the qgis2leaflet plugin about the
possibility of merging our plugins into a single one. Adding threejs
as well would be great, and i am sure we would get more testing and
feedback if its was a single plugin (and eventually maybe become a
core one)

I am open to discuss all these ideas with anyone who wants to collaborate

Thanks Paolo for opening the dicussion.