[Qgis-developer] Open hub tickets target versions

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Thu Jul 2 02:22:22 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 08, 2015 at 07:54:33PM +0200, Jürgen E. Fischer wrote:
> Hi Sandro,
>
> On Fri, 08. May 2015 at 19:48:28 +0200, Sandro Santilli wrote:
> > So are you suggesting that only the "assigner" should set target ?
>
> The assignee - yes.  as there otherwise is a good chance the target won't be
> met and we just end up moving it again...

Ok so I'm back here to this topic.
I've just pushed a fix for a bug in both the 2.8 and master branches.
The ticket is here: http://hub.qgis.org/issues/12802

>From the ticket you can correctly see two "associated revisions",
but there's no information about which versions got the fix.

The "Target version" field of the ticket allows a single value,
so can't express both. There's no 2.8.3 target so can't express
"oldest fixed". The "associated revisions" widget doesn't tell what
the target version of each branch is.

How should we deal with this, other than via comments in the ticket ?
Could the "Target version" become an array ?

--strk;