[Qgis-developer] Simplified Processing interface doesn't list GRASS algos

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Wed Jul 29 07:07:57 PDT 2015

​Thanks​ for the clarifications Victor!

​That makes sense. Maybe all it needs then is a way to communicate the user
that the algorithm they were searching for is only available in the
advanced interface. Some message along these lines could be displayed when
the user inputs the name of a GRASS algo in the search box of the
simplified interface.

That is if we decide that the simplified interface has value for certain
user groups.

Best wishes,
Anita

​