[Qgis-developer] Failing tests

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 04:15:31 PDT 2015

I'm all for strict unit test policy however they need to be able to run on
all platforms consistently in order to enforce that correctly.  Taking the
failing PyQgsAppStartup test on Travis, i just ran it on my Linux setup and
it passes fine, yet fails on Travis.  I'm skeptical of that test anyway but
it does make it hard to fix when it can't be reproduced..

Compare to Traivs I get these two tests failing:

The following tests FAILED:
100 - PyQgsLocalServer (Failed)
134 - PyQgsPalLabelingServer (Failed)