[Qgis-developer] backported fixes

Nyall Dawson nyall.dawson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 22:53:02 PDT 2015

On 3 Jun 2015 3:46 pm, "Paolo Cavallini" <cavallini at faunalia.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
> may I ask bug fixers to mark (e.g. with [BACKPORTED] all the commits
> that fix a bug *and* backport it to LTR? In this way it will become
> immediately obvious which ones will go to 2.8.3 and which will require
2.10.
> Thanks.
> --

Hi Paolo

I've been thinking about this... Do you think it's worthwhile to hold off
on back porting 2.10 freeze fixes until after release? That way we get
extra testing of these before they get backported.

I was thinking that a week or so after 2.10 we could sweep through all the
fixes committed and backport any with this [backport] tag...

Nyall