[Qgis-developer] Bug in symbol size data-defined override

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:46:47 PDT 2015

I'm still at 2.8.1 (I have no administrator permissions on this machine)

Using data-defined override on a marker symbol does not seem to be working
as it should. Comparing a layer where the marker size is set to 50 and
another where we use 50 as an expression in data-defined override, they do
not look the same, and I guess they should.

Can anyone can confirm this, whether in 2.8 or in master?

Thanks,

Alexandre Neto