[Qgis-developer] error during compiling [libproj.so]

Matteo Ghetta matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:23:59 PDT 2015

Hi Werner,
thanks for the answer!

yep, I made a make clean, this is the small bash script I use to compile:

#!/bin/bash
cd ~/lavori/QGIS-master
git checkout master
git pull
cd build
make clean && make

I also tried to add the nightly repository and install the master version
from there but I get the following error:

qgis:
Depends: libproj0 (>=4.8.0) but it is not installable
... many others dependencies

In fact, the libproj0 is not available for debian testing:

sudo aptitude install libproj0
No candidate version found for libproj0
No candidate version found for libproj0

I cannot find the related package in the internet for a manual download and
installation.. Someone else experienced the same problem?

Cheers

Matteo