[Qgis-developer] error during compiling [libproj.so]

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 07:39:04 PDT 2015

Hi Matteo,

You can leave QWT-Polar on.
There are two different switches.

WITH_QWT_POLAR and
WITH_INTERNAL_QWT_POLAR

If you set both of them to ON QGIS takes the included qwt libraries
for compilation.
There was a discussion at some point the remove internal qwt libraries
from the source but as for e.g. debian has no qwt package it is still
necessary to include it.

Hope this helps in compiling with qwt support.

kind regards
Werner

On 07/06/15 15:30, Matteo Ghetta wrote:
> Hi all, just to let you know that I had to set WITH_POLAR to OFF
> and then the compilation rans without problems.
>
> Thanks to all!
>
> Matteo

> <mailto:matteo.ghetta at gmail.com>>:
>
> Hi I have tried to compile, but some problems:
>
> * QT_Polar libraries.. I set them to OFF as suggsted in a post
> (else, the compilation would not start), but, during the
> compilation I get this error:
>

> In file included from
> /home/ma7730/lavori/QGIS-master/src/app/qgisapp.cpp:139:0:
> /home/ma7730/lavori/QGIS-master/src/app/gps/qgsgpsinformationwidget.h:
27:28:

fatal error: qwt_polar_plot.h: No such file or directory