[Qgis-developer] Extended QWC

Uros Preloznik uros00 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 13:01:43 PDT 2015

Hi,

I would like to share latest work on QGIS Web Client featuring some new
stuff and modifications.

Link to a demo page with same qgis project serving once with original QWC
and once with extended version.
http://level2.si/index.php/gis-clients-demo/

Detailed post about what's new -
http://level2.si/index.php/2015/06/14/whats-new-in-extended-qgis-web-client/

Looking forward to your comments, and maybe to discuss features for merging
into original QWC. I did have some wide ideas, but the fact is that major
refactoring is very demanding and I would first like to get some feedback
on this or even better someone joining the work.

Another thing I would like to promote is to show new users demonstration of
various QGIS clients working with same data (I also plan to publish Lizmap)
for testing and comparison. I can provide for hosting such demos. What do
you think?

best regards,
Uros Preloznik