[Qgis-developer] Embedded layers

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Jun 15 13:38:41 PDT 2015

Il 15/06/2015 21:36, Andreas Neumann ha scritto:
> Yes - it should behave like your describe.
>
> However, the change only happens if you reload the project that links
> the groups/layer from the other project. Are you expecting it to live
> update if you change the master project?

Thanks Andreas for checking. I did not expect live update, but, as you
describe, update when reopening the project with embedded data.
I tried again from scratch, and it is working, so there may have been
some local issue.
Sorry for the noise, tomorrow I'll test on more machines and report back
in case of persisting issues.
All the best.

--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu