[Qgis-developer] QWC wsgi search

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Mon Jun 15 22:51:16 PDT 2015

Hi Marc,

in addition to what Andreas wrote: You should see in Apache's log file
if something goes wrong with the database connection. Things that may go
wrong in this respect are:
1) connection to the server is not allowed from the machine the wsgi
script is located on with the method used (normally username +
password); file pg_hba_conf
2) the user may connect to the server but not to the database in question
3) the user has no SELECT rights on one of the searchtables

You must have mod_wsgi installed and configured on your Apache server,
of course.

To easily debug the wsgi-search you may want to enter the search URL
directly in your browser like
http://my-page.de/wsgi/search.wsgi?query=wo&searchtables=&cb=stcCallback1001

once you get an answer there you can try it from within QWC

Bernhard

--
Bernhard Ströbl
Anwendungsbetreuer GIS