[Qgis-developer] Qgis 91e44ea crash browsing GRASS 7 vector

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 01:23:54 PDT 2015

Hi Roy,

the bug is fixed in OSGeo4w qgis-dev-2.9.0-104. Apart from browsing
and displaying GRASS data you should be able to import data to GRASS
in the browser with drag and drop. There are still some issues with
import which I am trying to sort out:
- vector import with more features is slow due to slow inserting to db
(provider problem, v.in.ogr is fast)
- temporary vector maps (polygons cleaning) are not deleted
- animated import icon is missing, it means no layer icon = import
running, for now on Windows

Testing is welcome.

Radim