[Qgis-developer] Use the style tab widget in a Python plugin

kimaidou kimaidou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 02:45:47 PDT 2015

Hi Régis

Thanks for your answer. I already done it, this way :
https://github.com/3liz/QgisLayerBoardPlugin/commit/c212b42af4ee2b73b4a087d7f8fda9b3dfd823e3

Basically I am using the QgsRendererV2PropertiesDialog, and then use its
method "apply"

I will release a new version today.

Now I need to figure out the equivalent of QgsRendererV2PropertiesDialog for
raster layers

Cheers

Michaël