[Qgis-developer] SAGA kernel fails in Processing

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Mar 4 00:37:21 PST 2015

Il 03/03/2015 16:30, Paolo Cavallini ha scritto:

> On Debian Sid, qgis 2.8.1, I get an error in Processing.
> Possibly a parameter has changed. Any hint?

Hi all,
thanks Giovanni, Victor and Alex for the prompt fix, and the backport.
This kind of errors should be easy to spot with the automatic check
Victor developed some months ago. Would it be possible to include the
script in the suite of automatic tests? IMHO this would greatly improve
the predictability of Processing, that without it is always at risk.
Thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu