[Qgis-developer] Integer fields converted to text when exported from SQLite

Roy royroge at outlook.com
Sun Mar 8 00:57:41 PST 2015

You can use Spatialite_gui,

Roy.

P.S. you wrote directly to me not to the mailing list...

Thank you Roy for the bug report. Hope it will be corrected soon...
In the mean time, I am trying to find a workaround using ogr2ogr.
I had a look at the doc but didn't find a way to force column format
conversion.
Can anybody ont me in the right direction ?

Thanks,

--
Christophe

Le 06/03/2015 10:10, Roy a écrit :