[Qgis-developer] Snapping options: avoid intersections missing?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Mar 12 10:35:43 PDT 2015

Il 12/03/2015 15:30, Martin Dobias ha scritto:

> It would be possible to add it, however it seems to me that such option
> does not really belong to snapping options, because this option is only
> used by few of the digitizing tools. (The same actually applies for
> "topological editing" option that also just modifies behavior of some
> digitizing tools.)
>
> Maybe it would be better to find a better place for configuration of
> editing tools? Maybe more "modes" will be added later. And it would be
> useful to have some extra help with such options (especially to list
> which tools actually support them).

Agreed. BTW, I still miss the meaning of the related Enable snapping on
intersection (I did several test, and could not spot any difference in
behaviour).
Maybe just renaming the dialog as "Editing options" and dividing the
dialog in two sections (snapping and other)?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu