[Qgis-developer] Using QGIS for parallel processing

George Silva georger.silva at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 13:13:17 PDT 2015

What kind of parallel processing do you need?

For example, rendering in QGIS is done in parallel.

Do you need to do parallel processing for topological testing?

Without more information, I can't say much more.

George

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Patricia Carbajales <pcarbaj at clemson.edu>
wrote:

>  Hello,
>
> I am interested in using High Performance Computing resources with
> geospatial data. Since QGIS is cross-platform, I wonder if it would be
> possible to install QGIS in our Linux cluster to run parallel processes.
>
> I looked online for any information and couldn't find an answer.
>
> Any response will be much appreciated.
>
> Regards,
>
> Patricia

George R. C. Silva