[Qgis-developer] wrong attribute values for postgis data in Feature attribute form

Matthias Kuhn matthias at opengis.ch
Thu Mar 26 03:45:00 PDT 2015

Hi Raymond,

The feature shown in the identify result is the one queried with the
geographic location.

For some reason the feature shown in the feature form is not a copy of
the identified data (feature) but queried again with its feature id.

For the views on pg databases I have here, the primary key of the main
source table is shown (which is the first field of the query that
defines the view), so it is fine by default. Not sure about the
heuristics used to get the default PK field.

Matthias